View Single Post
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 318 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
-sfdroid is working, is it possible to exchange files between it and SFOS? without using some kind of cloud or anything that's internet based.
You can access the Android storage within SailfishOS and even sftp in '/data/media/0/'. No need for 'root' privileges. Over sftp I can just drag&drop files within the filemanager (Gnome/Linux).

Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
My new clean install on MultiROM displays "Android is starting -- Starting apps" for ever. Tried couple times, but same results.
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
Do you guys run sfdfoid on cm12.1 + sfos >=2.0.4? I only get the blue cm logo? How can i fix this, i.e. rerun the very first scripts to configure cm (language settings etc)?
I would try to start sfdoid from the Terminal with 'sfdroid' or 'sfdroid.sh'. Maybe you get some meaningful error messages.

Originally Posted by deprecated View Post
Regarding the GPS issue above:

I've fixed the GPS issues on my end. I'm using an old baseband and I made some edits to /system/etc/gps.conf:
Would that mean, that you got AGPS working with your fix?

Originally Posted by mautz View Post
I checked charging today and it did only charge with 270mA. I compiled a new kernel with the old fast charge option and now i get 1500mA.
I didn't even notice, but as mentioned before I use the LG/Nexus QI charger... Updated the kernel anyway... THX

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minimec For This Useful Post: