View Single Post
I really REALLY tried to not post a duplicate question but I've not been having much luck finding this error within the forum. If there's a thread that already exists my apologies.

So... fMMS.... whatta beast....
I've spent a great deal of time trying different settings and getting my operator to confirm some details about what works and what doesn't as far as their network goes. Also spent a great deal of time reading about other troubles with fMMS and it doesn't appear I've been experiencing one of the common issues.

Using fMMS 1.3.5 and I'm getting this error about roaming...

2016-10-14 14:52:28,501 fmms.connectors: not in home network, not downloading..
2016-10-14 14:52:32,961 fmms.connectors: user declined to download while roaming

So it appears I've declined downloads while roaming. Unfortunately I'm never in the home network area as I've moved out to the twigs for a job.

Does anyone know where to allow downloads while roaming? Is this a fMMS thing or a Fremantle thing?

Oh, maybe I should mention I can send MMS but not receive. I know that's not too helpful but now you know where I'm coming from.

Again sorry if I'm a nuisance, I am a noob. I've been using this phone for about 4 days. I'm not a developer. I do work with linux professionally so I am comfortable with the OS but still.... this quirk has me stumped.

Cheers,
Mike

p.s. phone settings show data roaming always allow so... meh... whats going on.

Last edited by cg132; 2016-10-14 at 21:33. Reason: p.s.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cg132 For This Useful Post: