View Single Post
Originally Posted by t-b View Post
Tried the update and it is indeed working fine. Thanks!
The only thing that I think is still confusing is that the Target: is not changing - it keeps mentioning "xx minutes (not started)"

Great to see you are planning to expand the program. I love these kind of time management tools and the more options the better
Another thing I like about the app is that the design is very finger friendly.
Yes, I was looking at it last night and realised that the (not started) really makes it seem like the timer's not doing anything. That refers to whether the habit is already partially completed for the current day, but I couldn't think of any alternative wording I was happy with so I've changed it to show nothing for habits that are 0% completed.

I uploaded 0.7.3-1 last night with that change, but I wasn't paying attention and uploaded it twice by accident. That build of the package seems to be unusable from the repos (doing apt-get update; apt-get install habitjewel gives an error about a file size mismatch for me). I've just uploaded a new build (0.7.3-2) to fix this, but it will take the repos probably 3-4 hours to make it available.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xagoln For This Useful Post: