View Single Post
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
As discussed elsewhere I don't find the Jolla C a significant enough improvement to warrant losing TOH (specially the keyboard OH). Thus, it's not replacing my main phone, I have plenty of secondary ones already, and I will be soon moving abroad.
So I'm selling it.

I only used it for two days; I am going to ask the original price:

160€ plus ~20€ shipping

Shipping costs depending on the country (yep, shipping out of Spain is somewhat expensive).

However, I'm going to restrict this to maemo.org members with high karma/thanks, developers/users with significant contributions, or anyone who can prove a long-term involvement with Maemo or Jolla (e.g. via IRC logs or if I know them personally).

Also, EU countries preferred for now. If shipping to other countries, take customs into account. No "gift" trickery.

This is for a Jolla C in its original box with all the included accessories.
I don't yet know what else comprises the Jolla Developer Program, but in any case, I'm selling the Jolla C only. Don't assume anything from the program other than the device is included.

Please reply here or PM me if you're interested. This is NOT an auction. Don't PM me for increased offers. After a week or so, I will examine all the requests and decide.

Last edited by javispedro; 2016-08-04 at 20:37.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post: