View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
I'm actually curious, was the point that 12-14 yos running around catching pokemon would somehow combat trump/clinton instead, or putin, or... Seriously don't get it, parents are afraid of new things, press gets clicks from crazy articles, are parents going to forget to vote, I just can't wrap my head around this, it's bad enough that google is holding pikachu hostage selling all those stroll-through-the-park data, how does trump/clinton come into all this???

edit: @bote jollac only, framework folder supposedly doesn't exist on 4.0 which j1 has, maybe if Stskeeps manages to fund the 4.4 port microG will be an option for j1 (but not 100% sure, really bad at android stuff)
How? I can tell you the people getting more and more stupid because of all toys, such as smartphones and apps and "social media" they use this also includes adults.

The masses getting more stupid for everyday and the more stupid they get the more *******s they chooses as big leaders.

People has stopped using their own brains and is mobile zombies.

People can't even see a different between bicycle path and walkway, they are so up in their ****ing mobile apps they don't see where they go.

Just look around you next time you go out...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: