Thread: Jolla C
View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Yes, I have an issue with that statement too. It claims not that most Sailfish users use Android apps, which is something I would not dispute in a hurry, but that Android apps make the majority of what they use. I see no evidence supporting that claim.
The reason I still have my Jolla is because I almost never use it. In the other side if I did have a Android phone I probably would have used it way more. I signed up for spotify recently because I got sick of the hassle to buy MP3 on 7digital. But then I got stuck with SFOS cutespot It is not stable for daily use :/ Fact stand the developers for sailfishos is far to few get a chance compete with Android or IOS or even Windows phone.

But if you don't is the social media kind of person and don't give a **** about apps go get an SFOS phone else go get IOS or Apple since SFOS will never success with applications.

The only good with SFOS is native Qt/QML and little more open platform than Google.

And those saying "hey I don't use any dalvik apps" probadly never pay their bills or using Swish or similar payment methods whatever country you are in.

Got damn we don't even have a native bitcoin app

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: