View Single Post
Originally Posted by RobertMe View Post
Most of it actually isn't that hard and I based it on some code made by javispedro, which can be found here (the agendamanager files). But you'll also need to append a line to some permissions file of Sailfish, otherwise you can't open the sqlite database. How to do this can be found in the RPM spec file of the previously linked repo.
So I got everything working nicely, except that I was seeing events from all calendars, even disabled ones. I couldn't find anything in mKCal or the sqlite database to indicate which calendars were disabled. I decided to have a dig inside the Jolla calendar app to see how that did it, and found nemo-qml-plugin-calendar, which stores that and the calendar colours in a separate QSettings file in .config. I've added that directly to what I already had so I can now filter the evenrs, but should I have been using this plugin the whole time? mKCal is a little unpleasant, but at least it is available in the standard system, while it looks like it'll have to submodule the plugin if I want to use it.

Has anyone used it? Is it worth migrating over to it?

The Following User Says Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post: