View Single Post
Originally Posted by cocovina View Post
I join you in thanking all those who do the SFDROID.
Thanks to SFDROID I use my Nexus5 as primary phone for every day usage.
I would like share some experiences here. Most of things works fine (G. Play. Camera/Fotos app., WA, Pumpdroid, Aladin, etc.). But there is a few "pettinesses" which annoy my days.
Missing GPS and display rotation. I know that deploying of sensors functionality is not easy, but hope it will soon succeded.

And two things to improve:
1. Each call causes a network problem (WA stops receiving messages until it is not used again actively)
2. LED notifications does not work. I am not sure here. May be it worked fine until I did not try to customize LED color in Settings.

If anybody have similar experiences or have some tips/tricks or solutions plesae share it here. Thank you all !
LED notification has been disabled in sfdroid as far as I know (as it wrestles with Sailfish usage of the LED). That will be fixed when I get round to implementing sfdroid integration and Notification pass through. Sensors in sfdroid has also been disabled as it breaks sensors in Sailfish. It's difficult but we're trying to get that working next, as well as the laggyness. Also I'm not sure if we can get GPS working, it's likely to be too complicated (like Bluetooth).

I did not know about the network problem you mentioned, can you elaborate on that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post: