View Single Post
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Dec 2015 @ Spain
Originally Posted by eber42 View Post
Make sure you use the real "N" key and not "Ñ" (this is a known limitation that has been discussed earlier, and I have some ideas on how to fix it).

If it still does not work, send me your language files and logs (you have to enable them in the application and they can be found in ~/.local/share/okboard). And do not expect a quick answer (I did not even start to work on the weeks old transparency issue).

BTW, last week I worked on the engine that processes swipes. Now it is not that much more accurate, but it does no more assign bad scores to expected results. Next week I will start to re-implement the prediction engine (this is the part which handle language model and learning. At the moment it is completely broken) and after I will go back to regular bug fixing.
Hi eber42! Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, if I swipe over N instead Ñ for words containig that word, it works perfect. So I'll advice it in the openrepos for Spanish OKBoard language. Thank you for all your efforts! However it'll be pretty if swipes over Ñ works. If you need testers, please, ask me.

Thank you very much!