View Single Post
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Ah that's sad, might be related with different HW revisions? AFAIK mine are not the same.

How would I go though - if I need matching kernels, I'd have to install the cssu-thumb kernel on the secondary N900, and then make a backup and apply on my main one (which has cssu-thumb kernel). However, after this, how would I remove that kernel and apply the "normal" kernel-power, non-thumb?

Because I've read that removing the cssu-thumb kernel is not as straightforward as the other ones due to all that errata behaviour change (I'm a little outdated on this, will have to read again after a while).

Or I guess I should just man up and try using the pins behind the battery...

EDIT 1: Indeed, I'll check the HW revisions of both devices and later put them here.

EDIT 2: I believe it is caused only on thumb, I was not the only one with this issue and it has only happened on thumb so far. However, the phone hasn't been flashed in a while and it is no longer 'fresh', had lots of programs that were installed and uninstalled, etc. So to clear out everything a flash, or the closest to a flash I can, would be optimal.

19:48 <Remi-X>: my name is fry and im shy
19:48 <Remi-X>: sh*t how can i even say something that dumb

The Following User Says Thank You to RiD For This Useful Post: