View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Just want to say thanks to all users that supported me all these years.
My phone was stolen again and I'm not planning buy another one since there's no more support from Jolla.
It was a nice time, but it's time to move on.

Regards!

PS: Mods can move this thread to right section if you want.
Well experience that Saiflish stands or falls with the physical availability of this China hardware platform called Jolla phone..

As long as it is in our hand it is usable for thousands of people.

No more software support from Jolla is sad but it means more support needed from you.

I am still on 1.7.28 and after testing 2.0 preview I already decided that it was N900 / N9 all over again -sing it out with unsupported software- because of the road Jolla was apparently taking with their design choices.

Till my Jolla disintegrates (which of course it might do quicker than an N900) I hope t be running my applications.

Call recorder, Quasar MX, Jockr, Firefox, ...
I only need a few applications - and am allergic to app stores.

Will pay for something I like 10 fold of typical app price.

Maybe this is of no interest of serious developers but I just want to draw that however small, there is a market.

Who needs Jolla anyway? Jolla phone just works. It runs applications and has good battery life.

Where is the time that we would check our phone firmware with obscure codes and decide the other person was more lucky because his was more recent

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: