View Single Post
I think that,even all us can and must admit that jolla made some mistakes (some of them quite big), is not a reason to lacking of respect to them. I can understand the angry ones for loosing money, but i think their intention was/are good. I don't think they have done the best they could, but at least they really tried and i dont want to blame them for that. We can be angry, we can show our disappointment and remark what we think have been their missing point and mistakes, but we have to recognise to them a lot of attenuances and some great things that they finally reached. otherwise, if you speak just like that way, we would be a bunch of trolls. So if we have to talk about it , please try to be really constructive and not to destroy everything.

however since is not the real topic of this thread i invite all you guys to come back IT.
Thanks to Nodevel for news and thank to cybette, very kind sailor and to lakko for her work and efforts.
And the greatest thanks go to Jaakko, since i think is one of the most talented guy on the boat.

Last edited by itdoesntmatt; 2015-11-23 at 17:25.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post: