View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Let's see... 4 years ago. There would be nothing else yet delivered that's still being talked about today. No Neo900 - it's still "coming". Tizen, would be still only in India and China, but on our wrists via the Samsung Galaxy Gear series but tethered mostly to Android.

Android and iOS would be the only options for the majority. The minority would have... well... nothing. Android ONE hasn't really been still a flop, but would be in the lower price sector.

But that's where I'd be disruptive; the lower price sector. I'd attempt to become a OnePlus or Xiaomi and try to deliver an unique user experience, build quality products with nearly flagship level specs and above all, tackle the ongoing issue where a minority of the people do not have an option and bring out the developers that want to deliver that experience. Developer outreach would be paramount, marketing would be savvy and precise and the tools would be friendly and the devices top notch.

Now, to sell that to the public and to the investors... that's so not my sector.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: