View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Some of my personal experience regarding Jolla at Zedesk, not related with OP but can be a Jolla care reference.

Bought a Jolla phone on official website, after 2or3 working days (did not count weekends) the status did not change to "in picking", still shown as "paid".

I would be travelling abroad 1 week later from that time, realised that I might not able to get it before leaving. Because it hasn't been shipped AFAIK I can ask to cancel and refund, so I submitted request, and ordered from Amazon instead.

Got a quick response saying we will issue you a refund blabla, case closed. I guess that would be done immediately.

Waited for 3 working days, nothing happened. Order status changed to "on hold" since last reply from Jolla. No additional info was provided.

Replied to Jolla care asking if it is on the right path, or how many days I should wait. NO REPLY.

3 working days later still no reply no refund. I asked the same question from Zendesk again, just asking how many days they need to proceed refund. I got an *immediate* close and merge of question WITHOUT any reply!

I then send another reply saying you must've received, why don't you just quickly reply indicating the date or procedure that may take?

The next day I got an reply finally, saying we will proceed refund *TOMORROW* and afterwards your order status will be changed from "On hold" to "cancelled". Yay!

Almost 3 days has passed I have not heard anything. There is NO refund issued. I don't call them liars but at least they failed to achieve what they've promised.

It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm still just waiting for a refund, which seriously can be done in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck with your repair.

P.S: I hope they are not facing technical issues similar to tablet causing repair or refund services. But seriously delays on refund?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: