View Single Post
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Possible but then that just points back at Jolla for their implementation not working with one of the largest CalDAV and CardDAV providers on the planet. And it of course works with every other device I've got.
Then it points back to question, should bad/non-standard implementations be "fixed" by making them work with some non-standard workaround. Like the Internet was in the days of IE6. Personally I wonder how bad CalDAV and CardDAV be if there is so huge variation on how they work. You don't see such behavior with Active Sync (which I'm using against Z-Push). Still, I guess Apple will never fix their end as long as it works with their walled garden, so perhaps Jolla should really fix that. Hopefully Apple has some documentation available for it, otherwise it's more or less hit-and-miss type of debug...

I don't go on tjc. a) I'm banned after repeatedly complaining about bugs not being fixed....
You were banned because of your offensive comments in the great ExFAT-war. Not because complaining about bugs.

Last edited by JulmaHerra; 2015-09-24 at 17:46.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulmaHerra For This Useful Post: