View Single Post
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
1/ i've made buttons bigger already in current source, but font isn't changeable because maemo's xserver lacks the support for bitmap fonts (it uses only builtin ones and ttf)
2/ i'm going to try making config windows float (it's an idea for now though)
3/ n8x0 recording side is ugly, max you can get is 8kHz mono (at least with internal soundcard, external usb might be some way). right now i have it 'working' using alsa interface, but can't get clear sound without clicks, so nothing worth sharing, yet

Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
On one of my n900's
It.
Works.
Fabulously.

I love it....
Now I just need a decent smartphone holder / clamp for my instruments....

The only 2 drawbacks to it are the font sizes (need magnifiers for that) and the fact opening a window pretty much makes the new window dominate the screen...not so easy on-the-fly...
Larger font and a tabbed interface would work so much better and smoothly for sure.
As far as the n8x0 goes...
How is it looking?
Is such an effects processor program even doable for Diablo?
After keeping up with the troubleshooting on #maemo until last night...it looked like a snarly nightmare..that's for sure...

The Following User Says Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post: