View Single Post
Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Yeah thats an interesting use case you describe there.
Sometimes, I do have my quirks...

Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Currently it is possible to achieve what you want when you have bookmarks and hold on an entry and choose load in new tab. This will load the bookmark in the background and the bookmarksmenu stays open.
Not sure if you want to change your workflow to this. But you might want to try that.
Whaddayaknow, somehow I have totally missed that possibility to open new tabs! As a matter of fact, it basically eliminates my request. There seems to be a minor visual bug, when the active tab indicator (blue line) grows to the length of the rest of the tabs with every other tab opened and shrinks back to the original one in between.

Ok, two more tab related wishes (bare with me):
1) Could the newly opened tab (by holding a bookmark) become the active tab and when more than 2-3 tabs are open, the tab bar would slide to the left so the active tab is visible despite the number of opened tabs?
(Alternatively, the new tab could open next to the (+) button and be active but maybe some would feel this confusing)

2) When closing tabs, could the bookmarks view stay open? I can see that people might prefer the current behavior so this might need to be an option to choose. I tried all 3 ways to close a tab and none of them stay on the bookmarks view.