View Single Post
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
Hi Jörg,

Sorry to be a pest but I have a few questions...

When I create an account on neo900.org, do I need to use the same email address I used when I placed my original donation? The reason I ask is that I originally created a "goldelico" email alias for my domain when I placed my original donation which now seems somewhat inappropriate so I'd now like to create a new email alias for Neo900 UG.

I understand that one of the features the PLS8-X offers over the modem variants is "Automatic Carrier Switching". Do you know anything about this feature? I'm guessing that it requires dual SIM cards and is therefore irrelevant on the Neo900.

I noticed that the datasheet lists an LTE-only modem variant (PLS8-V). Will this also be an available option for the Neo900?

I also noticed the the maximum download/upload speed for EDGE is 237kbps. Does that imply that EDGE+ (1Mbps DL/400kbps UL) is not supported or is it possible that it simply hasn't been taken it into account on the datasheet?

Will you be testing that the M2M functionality works properly without interference from the modem sandbox? I ask this as M2M hasn't been advertised as a Neo900 feature even though the modem provides it.

Is there anywhere I can read up on the M2M functionality of the modem? I'd be interested to know exactly what it offers. Does it act as an M2M Gateway or an end device with sensors/actuators?

Cheers.

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

Last edited by wicket; 2015-05-19 at 07:19.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post: