View Single Post
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, Espaņa
I see no difference ultimately, how the software is made, you are both sharing your work with the wider community and that is fantastic!, you take your time, which is all we really have and you share what you created in that time - thank you, for your time!

I understand where Coderus is coming from and at the same time, I also understand where Schturman is coming from. We are not all the next `Bill Gates`, as some of us are busy with work, with family, with illness, with so many aspects of life - not everyone has the time to learn such complex things as programming - yeah, I know, make time!!, easier said than done. LIFE can get in the way of leisure and pleasure.

I say thank you to Coderus for all his apps and help, updating his apps.....
I also say thank you to Schturman for taking time to post his findings and answering my queries about his methods - either way, I have apps from Coderus and Schturman on my phone - you should both be happy with that - I like your works!

Let us not be divided by ego, but be united with the common ground that brings us all here in the first place - TECHNOLOGY/SAILFISH/N9/MEEGO/MAEMO/NOKIA.....you get what I'm saying.

Coderus, perhaps you'd consider sharing some of your programming prowess, by way of a video?, show us how-to script properly for Sailfish?, just a little simple app to get others started?, maybe you don't want to share your hard earned skills?, that I can also understand, but me, I like to share what I know!

Regards,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post: