Thread: Jolla Tablet
View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Partner space reminds me the future of toolbars that some software tries to install.
They keep experimenting on people changing everything.
I don't get why they just don't think thru from the beginning and just adding features that might look cool at first, but not UX smart(even they kill them). Seems like OCD child trying to start 1000 things at the same time ending up with nothing finished. The start point killer features were TOH, pull menu and multitasking. Mostly nothing from this is emphasized. No toh by jolla for phone, no at all for tablet? Haven't seen a lot of usage of pully menu in videos of tablet?! Multitasking with optimization that kill processes is not real thing.
Anyway, my point is that they tried to be different soooo much that they did not think things thru, now as they slowly do they start to look more like other OSs, and it's logical as others already passed that evolution, and Jolla should learn from them and not reinvent things just to have "unlike" slogan, but ending redoing everything and at the end looking like other OS

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: