Thread: TOHKBD rev2
View Single Post
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by skvark View Post
Dirkvl, could you provide corresponding solid model files (non-stl files) for those models which are currently at GitHub? Editing those stl files is a bit PITA.
Yes I know. It sucks big time. But again, these are optimized for Shapeways, You're most likely better off using those as a guide to make a regular printer compatible version. But still...

Preparing for MWC and other projects has taken a bit of my time the last weeks, so have not been able to push as many files to the github as I wanted and have to send some kickstarter updates also and instructions to the people that got diy's and proto's. as well as discussing with china and korea about production.

Busy buys busy busy.

Anyway: before i can push a lot of files to github i have to fix some licencing issues, which is going slower than planned. My priority list is a bit flooding atm, but after mwc there should be some calmer waters for me and i have time for this again.

Also, production of the final keypads has not started yet, due to chinese festival. I hope this will not cause significant delays as I have no clue how long they need for 1500 pcs, Maybe it'll all go well and all is on schedule, if not: you are the first to know.

Long story short: it's a long story.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post: