View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Heads up: I fixed a couple of bugs and pushed version 2.0.1 into devel.

Bug 1 (help text): The help text had "\n" at the end of one of the lines, accidentally left over from either when it was initially written as one big argument to printf, or when it was several printf statements, [edit1]instead of one printf statement with several arguments (one per line of help text) like it is now[/edit1].
Bug 2 (.deb packaging): I accidentally had a "prerm" file in there, which wasn't even syntactically correct. I guess a long time ago I thought it would be a great idea to have it automatically UNinstall the fkdep-* packages when fkdep got un-installed. I no longer intended to have it do that, so I forgot all about the prerm file.

I prematurely promoted 2.0.0 to -testing already before noticing this (don't promote packages when sleep-deprived guys; like drinking and driving, just don't do it, it never ends well) - if you're going to use it and/or test it, hold off until 2.0.1 makes its way into -devel and I'm able to promote it to -testing.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2015-02-19 at 15:44. Reason: Typo/wording/insignificant fixes. Other changes are marked inline to the post.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: