View Single Post
I've receive many responses on this topic and what troubles me is that they all direct me to the same link or threads. I understand Maemo is a thing of the past but I can't help my desire to learn more. I'm not a experience programer or master hacker, actually the only thing I want to do is learn the functions of my phone. Yes- I do own a better phone (Samsung Galaxy s4) but it doesn't give me the same joy of my n900.

So to get to the point. I would like an active tutorial on how to factory reset my N900. Bare in mind that everything on this thread related to the topic is completely outdated or dis-connected. Most of the supporting links to packages* are no longer accessible. I for one am willing to open a drop box to support this threads.

Situation:
I bought my n900 in 2010 but got deployed. Sadly while leaving my phone in the care of my parents, both the lcd and pressure screen were cracked. Early this year I ordered both replacement screens (Jan 16, 2015). At the moment im reading the kindle ebook of The Linux Command Line to get some clue on how X Terminal works.

I've made an AIM contact so ppl can contact me on suggestion N900_Ovide@aim.com you can also PM

Last edited by aovide; 2015-02-01 at 04:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aovide For This Useful Post: