View Single Post
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Jersey
I've found that since updating to the latest CSSU-thumb, /home/user/MyDocs is no longer mounting automatically (i.e. the problem started upon rebooting after installing the latest CSSU-thumb).

This isn't too bad as I've been mounting it manually upon boot, but I've since noticed that the Backup program no longer works correctly either (it reports "Unable to perform operation" "Internal error").

I thought this might be related to some other mounting issue, so I've been trying to figure out how automounting works on the N900 (seemingly not with /etc/fstab). Maemo forums/wiki lead me to think that /usr/lib/genfstab.awk is responsible, but I do not have that file!

So, here are a few questions:

1. Should I have /usr/lib/genfstab.awk?
# ls -l /usr/lib/genfstab.awk
ls: /usr/lib/genfstab.awk: No such file or directory

2. Just as a sanity check - what is the latest version that I should be seeing as installed?

# dpkg -s mp-fremantle-community-pr | grep Version
Version: 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo10.1+thumb0

I ask this because I can't find any references to 10.1+thumb0 anywhere other than my N900!

3. Any other ideas?

Thanks very much!
l_bratch

PS
All filesystems appear to OK otherwise - no read/write issues once mounted, nothing in dmesg.

PPS
Please let me know if I should make a new thread for this issue - I have no idea if it's really CSSU-thumb related.