View Single Post
Originally Posted by evk View Post
I wonder the same thing. Visually it'd wouldn't be as clean. But the typing experince would be much closer to a "normal" keyboard.

I don't know about the other scandinavian layouts, but for Swedes. ";:" should switch place with "<>" and some of the other symbols could also be moved around (eg. !/\~-?).
Yes, indeed. For a more compatible layuout with the Scandinavian standard Qwerty layouts, the , (comma) and . (period) and - (hyphen) keys should be immediately on the right-hand side of the M key, and ; (semicolon) and : (colon) and _ (underscore) should be made with Shift + comma and Shift + period and Shift + hyphen, respectively. In order to visually associate the ; and : and _ with the Shift key, the ; and : and _ labels should be painted in white on the , and . keys.

I think that the same modification should be made also to the Qwertz andd Spanish keyboards, in order to make their lyout more consistent with the standard keyboard layout (of your laptop, for wexample).

Is it possible to make these changes to the next revision?
Sorry, I've not followed the debate about the functions of the keys on the right-hand side of the M key.

Last edited by Egon; 2015-01-18 at 18:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to Egon For This Useful Post: