View Single Post
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
I don't know how anyone can still use this phone as their primary. I still use it daily as a media player. But I just tried some web browsing (after not doing so for a long time) and it was so painful. I tried Opera, Fennec, and the stock browser and none could deal with the IndieGogo Jolla page. I tried several other sites on each browser. I won't try that again. So I am seriously asking: do those that use the N900 daily just not web browse? Or is this just a case where you don't know what you are missing so it seems ok? Because unless a fresh browser comes along I'll never do that again. Life is too short.
i still use n900 stock browser daily. sure...after i remove adblock, and hidden user agent microb run fast and smooth.
Plus....there is yappari, facebook chat, SIP service, skype and YM still working.
and FB client (sociality) rose from the grave all of these enough for me and satisfy me.

eh.. almost forgetting. email client "modest" work well, cute tube work awesome and the new ones cuteradio that i use it daily

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post: