View Single Post
Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
So the main idea is not to buy any of these tablets!

I don't want to spend much money, so this is why I came up with these tablets. I will get it (as I said) from stores here in greece, so the price might be more than this available online on ebay, amazon etc.

endsormeans I haven't searched much about tablets and I didn't know there were tablets with keyboard! They are really cool and I am sure we will see more in the future!

Right now I don't have much money, so I can't afford any of these that you all mentioned (except of the tab 2, but I think that 7" are kinda small), so I am starting thinking to save money for getting something bigger/greater!

If I will do this I will definitely try to get a hybrid/tablet/laptop/mix/whatever it is called

The only devices available on stores here are these:
Asus Transformer T100TA-DK046H
Asus Transformer T100TA-DK046H
Asus Transformer T100TA-DK005H

The difference between T100TA-DK046H and T100TA-DK005H is the processor?

What is your opinion about these?

Some questions... Do they work as tablets or as laptops? Will I be able to run all the windows apps availables?(for example eclipse etc.) Also will I be able to install linux if wanted, or maybe dual boot, or it is not possible? I am a little confused on how it will feel when it is only a tablet...

I was thinking to get a pc as well some day (because I have a 2007 toshiba laptop with dual core 2duo on 2Ghz) but maybe this mix of tablet will do the trick to get both a pc and a tablet with buying only one product...