View Single Post
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
I have seen the new specifications, and I am very happy of them, especially of the dual-touch resistive touchscreen !! I hope it will be as good as the one of the N900, or better !!

So after viewing all the world frequencies, for UTMS and LTE :
* 3G : at the exception of the Americas, almost all the countries use the 2100 freq. In the Americas, the main frequencies are the 2100 and the 1900. For the other countries, the 900 MHz frequency is enougth for them. So with a 900/1900/2100 MHz coverage, we will have a world coverage, and we will be compatible with the main part of the 3G providers.

* 4G : at the exception of the north America, the main frequency is the 1800, but it is not as universal as the 2100 freq for the UTMS. The second main frequency is the 2600.
In the north America, they are almost the only ones (actually the others are in the south America), to use the frequencies available with the PLS8-US chip, but it seems that the freq 1700 is enougth for the north America, and the main part of the south America countries use the 1700 and 2600 frequencies.

So as I can see, it is very difficult to find a compatible chip for all the countries. However, the one in this device , in the variant 150 or 151 can be interresting. I have not already find the chip, but I think it is a Balong 710, of Hisilicon, but I'm not sure. What do you think of them ?

Originally Posted by wolke View Post
yea id have been shocked if this were feasible. shocked, and sexually aroused.
Prepare your mind !

Last edited by Astaoth; 2014-07-06 at 11:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post: