View Single Post
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Forgot to say about flashing, although a GPe would probably get the update a bit before a normal device.
I would still go with a H1 because of samsungs build quality. Having felt both, I still stand by the opinion that the samsung feels cheap in the hand.
With the IR Blaster you misunderstood. I meant you could get a dongle that's already out there for sale, Eg China. Even if it's not plug 'n play (microUSB) there's bound to be one that is USB, and so you could connect to it via a USB-OTG cable.

Bear in mind I don't know exactly the purpose of your ddevelopment.

Surely the H1 M8 feels much better than the H1. So get that instead. But you should know Samsung's build quality is top notch, whereas HTC still has issues. For instance, the HTC One suffered a problem with Wifi issues... affected quite a lot of users. When pressed the top right corner it would squeak and the Wifi worked again.

Build materials =/= Build quality.

I see some of the more advanced users getting a Galaxy S/NOTE over a HTC or iPhone and modding both the software and hardware (replaceable housings, mettalic vinyls, etc etc).

I'm flattered