View Single Post
Hello,
In my N900 the mappero application is not working for some time. I am getting a blank map there with only the navigation/control buttons.

I tried renaming the .maps folder and thereafter also reinstalling mappero, but that doesn't solve the problem. I don't want to reflash right now, because I have a near perfect setup for my use in almost all other aspects.

New installation in the newly created .maps folder by mappero does not have any subfolder (only the file poi.db) although map repository sync is working.

When I checked the ovi maps application, I found that too is not working. I have the whole map of my country preloaded there. Though I don't use it, I kept it as a backup. Mappero is great.

I searched the forums for the solution, but I found that the problem was mentioned only once for mappero but the solution was not there.

Personally Mappero is extremely important for me. I use it as a standalone gps in emergency situations in the mountains(getting lost/estimating time and distance/whiteout etc).

Any help regarding the matter is highly appreciated.

Regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to goodearth For This Useful Post: