View Single Post
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
hi to Venezuela

what is product code of your n9? also, is your n9 now working, i mean is it booting - can you go to settings>about product? if not please make flasher -i and put here pic.

Also you can see there a barcode and when you are reading this barcode with an barcode scanner (I did it with my N8) then you get the IMEI and product code as well - sometimes the product code wrighted on sim-holder not correct,the rigthest way is :
1) to scan with barcode scanner the barcode in settings>productinfo (if phone working)
2)if phone not working,the way is NSS - check it with this program,you can also check in dead mode. i'll put here instructions if needed. I see that rootfs failed to flash, thats' mean 99% problem in firmware(version or wrong product code),first think we must check that the firmware with which we are trying to flash N9 is 100% right.
Ok, I also think it is the firmware, I think there was an error downloading, and right now the'm downloading again with a download manager. Another thing, when I pull the sim-card, I notice that there is a code back and reads: (059J260) is black and 16Gb version LatinAmerica.