View Single Post
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Okay, now, just for fun I have made you a special version of ubiboot that has bootup for 2 Nitdroid entries and a Harmattan entry.

Before installing this, fix your system so that your 2 Nitdroid installations are as follows:

Nitdroid alpha 4 is installed in directory /home/nitdroid4
Nitdroid alpha 5 is installed in directory /home/nitdroid5

Then, unpack the file http://www.swagman.org/juice/ubiboot...oubledroid.tar. (md5sum = 1ac546b186a7f6d2bdebd6b950eae5b6)
It contains 2 files, the ubiboot kernel and a tar file containing the configuration, CPIO, kernels and preinits.

1. Copy the file doubledroid.tar to your device, and unpack it (as root) with command "tar -xvf doubledroid.tar -C /".
2. flash the kernel zImage_2.6.32.54-ubiboot-02_091113 to your device.
3. Enjoy.
Is it possible to install openmode without reflashing the emmc? I want to install nitdroid but I have 5 ish GB of music so I can't repartition it nor do I want to recopy it. Can I just:

flasher -F main.bin and then flash the openmode? Or do I need to do a complete reset for just Nitdroid?

Also,
What is the purpose of having two versions of nitdroid? Isn't alpha 5 much faster than 4 (Although both are sluggish)?

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

Last edited by Shadwblade2652; 2014-03-04 at 02:12. Reason: Added another question

The Following User Says Thank You to Shadwblade2652 For This Useful Post: