View Single Post
Originally Posted by thp View Post
Instructions are here: http://o.thp.io/tmp/cyclotron-statusbar/

If that is too complicated, you should probably not try it out - you'll probably risk a reflash or bricking your device.
No, it isn't complicated, but it's a different method: Instructions there are with the use of Inception. As mentioned previously though, I have Coderus Aegis as opposed to Inception (which now seems obsolete); and I seek instructions to install "Status Bar Integration for Cyclotron" with Coderus aegis-install method.

Surely, the old timers might understand but if we could, as a community, be a little more amiable towards newbies that are actually trying to learn the nuances, N9 could get more love and attention.

But every thread that I visit and try to learn something new, I seem to be greeted with this snobbish approach that is so discouraging. I love the N9 and Meego as much as ye developers, which is why I shifted from top-end androids to N9; but I'm from a different line of education and do not have prior knowledge in linux/ development. But that should not be a reason why I sholud not enjoy the beauty of Open Source development. I may not be able to code but I surely can contribute with ideas and testing of development. But hardly see any warmth in this community :| :|

The Following User Says Thank You to StygiAn TrepidAtioN For This Useful Post: