View Single Post
Originally Posted by Riateche View Post
@vgrade Hello, I've just installed sailfish-1.0.1.10/vgrade-sailfish_r3 version on my N9 and faced some bugs. I suppose many of them are already known but I'm new here and they are not listed on this page, so I'll just write full list here.
  • Created alarms are shown as 1 hour earlier, e.g. when alarm is set to 17:00, it is shown as 16:00. But when editing, it shows 17:00, and alarm actually happens in 17:00. So it's a displaying issue.
  • E-mail autoupdate still doesn't work. (Alarm and calendar notifications didn't work in 1.0.0.5 either for me, but now they work).
  • Edge gestures always work as if the phone was in landscape layour. For example, the gesture from the right edge in portrait orientation closes current app.
  • Battery data is wrong. When booting without charger, it always shows "87%, charger offline". When charger is attached, it switches to "99%, charger online" and remains so until phone is switched off (no reaction on any charging actions).
  • Jolla Store almost doesn't work. Attempt to install any application was failed after several minutes with "problem with installing" error without details (I'm using Russian localization so error text might be different). Version 1.0.0.5 worked better, I managed to install several applications. In 1.0.0.10 I can't even install Scientific Calculator. Standard Jolla apps can't be installed either.
  • Scrolling in Jolla Store works awfully. I don't really know how to describe it. It just acts like I have very low-quality touchscreen. It sometimes moves up and down randomly when I try to scroll it.
  • It wants to update to "SailfishOS 1.0.0.5 (armv7hl,release)". I suppose this is earlier version. This is strange.

Anyway, it's a miracle that the OS is working. I appreciate all efforts very much.
Thanks for listing these out to give folks things to work on.

BR

vgrade

The Following User Says Thank You to vgrade For This Useful Post: