View Single Post
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ARJWright View Post
- navigate via the web browser to a page with a downloadable PDF; download and save the PDF. when you zoom in on the PDF, does the text reflow; do images reflow too. Can you click on links. How much a delay to load a large/heavy PDF than a small one. Can you attach that PDF easily to an email - can you share/attach to an email that PDF right from the PDF - not starting first with an email. Can you attach that PDF to a calendar entry. Can you attach it to a contact?
Downloaded Jolla's press release with the browser. Tapping downloaded PDF didn't do anything. I had to start Documents app and from there to select the downloaded PDF.

I don't understand what you mean by reflow. When I zoom in on the Documents app current image of the screen is scaled up by multiplication and when I stop zooming app will render the page again with proper resolution.

When you tap links it will open Browser or Email app (or if you miss a little bit it will split the screen with functionality view on the top part).

From the functionality view in Documents app you can tap Email but for some reason it doesn't add the PDF as the default attachment as I would have expected. There is also "Bluetooth Share" and "Add account" to choose from functionality view. I don't understand why there is "Add account". Maybe a bug.

In People and Calendar apps there isn't possiblity to add PDF as entry to the contact/calendar entry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post: