View Single Post
Didn't want to post anything here, #nooffence but most of you are acting like children.
Nokia lumia fones are actually great. But no OS is perfect. The UI is clean and neat. But inadequate features are almost inevitable for a new OS. And its speedingly growing (Taking the spot meego could have been if nokia had not stop it). Its lack of apps isn't really a matter here, as it has more apps than the N9 am stuck to(am really happy with it though even without a working sim tray). One thing that still keeps me away from this it. Is its lack of true multitasking like the N9(still not up to symbian fones) and the battery life.

Jolla fone some how is over priced. And not a viable device at the moment. Still prefer the looks of the n9 and the spec is still not far off. The N9 still runs smoothly at some point its Old Age begin to weigh on it.

Looking for a new N9 64gb.in anticipation of nemo and its glacier UI.

Every one as a choice it depends on there preferences. For me the N9 is still yet to be beaten. Even by jolla( till maybe after a real showcase of the other half,or sailfish swimming swiftly, or a second offering from jolla)
IMHO I still think symbian is king only its ui let it down.#pleaseforgivemyerrors

Last edited by Udemzy; 2013-12-03 at 09:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Udemzy For This Useful Post: