View Single Post
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
More so than N9 and Jolla combined. Let's see: Jolla has no provisioning, no syncing, crashes, reboots, freezes, and no LTE, all for 400 Euros. My lumia 620, 100 euros is stable with much more than Jolla has. They should be giving Jolla free for people to test the device and give feedback. Clearly their own people can't test if so many bugs.
Clearly they should give out the lumias for free, they still lack basic features and do random reboots (twice in a month of usage, my N900 had zero during that time, yes I carry it with me, VKB sucks and autocorrect failing? who's the neanderthal), no LTE for 3 weeks out of 4-5, you should become CEO of MS, seriously, you understand what consumers need/want:
Give them an email client that works (once every 15 minutes), they will buy it (strange it didn't work out so well for blackberry, seems it is their mantra from 5 years ago, though their implementation of email is still vastly superior)

EDIT: wow, just wow, how's your awesome email? Attachments? Choose your picture. Can I send my zip file? Nope. PDF FFS? Nopenopenope. Best. Email. Client. Ever. ROFL

Now serious question, can it at least forward emails with pdf attachments or are they eaten by the uber superior OS? Because if not, that can't even function as mom-phone I'm afraid (or did MS decide that email is only for pictures due to lack of instagram? give us goddamn pdf support, most invoices here are in pdf!!!)

Last edited by szopin; 2013-11-30 at 10:34.