View Single Post
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
For the first wave, Jolla is only available in EU, Switzerland and Norway! That means for many of us living in the other half of countries, we are not among the first ones!

Personally I am disappointed. The point of pre-ordering is to be the first ones. Now, Jolla will be available on eBay before mine got shipped! But what can I do? I have no friends/family members in EU to ship my Jolla for me. So why not start a thread specifically for those of us waiting Jolla in TOH of worlds.

First question: Are you still sticking around and waiting for Jolla to be available in your country? Or are you planning to cancel the pre-order and eBay one?
Wasn't the point of the preorder to get an extra item (t-shirt, pipo (=cap)) alongside with the Phone?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com