View Single Post
Sigh. Got my new N9 yesterday and I knew learning a new system from Symbian was going to be a chore but this has been more than I expected.

As a long time smartphone user, I have always used Outlook on my laptop & synced to my phone. Apparently that is no longer an option. I went back to my Nokia Suite & got contacts from my N8 on there but it wouldn't do calendar. So then I Bluetoothed my N8 & N9 contact/calendar together. So at least now I am up to date.

However, I liked having a backup on my PC so I followed the steps and dl MeMail & the Hotmail mail works fine but the contacts/calendar are not syncing from my phone into the Hotmail account.

Does anyone have a way to get these off my phone & on somewhere else - anywhere else? I just like to have 2 copies for backup purposes.

Thanks!

Edited to Say: Found an older version of Nokia Suite that works: 3.8.48! So much happier now w/ my N9 purchase.
Now if I can just figure out how to get rid of the camera shutter sound (CameraPro only works on still shots, not video) ...........

Last edited by Nokia69; 2013-11-12 at 02:09.