View Single Post
Originally Posted by DaReaper View Post
Well if you're pointing out that I distrust the project, you've got your perception about my opinion about the pricing completely wrong. I have no distrust, and like I said I'm only uncomfortable about the price. 700 Euro's is way out of purchase range for just a board upgrade as per my opinion and I believe people can voice their opinions. I don't see how this brings the factor of distrust in context. Also the vague perception again that you make out of the blue that one who compares on costs wont have a technological knowledge is again out of the box.
the word 'uncomfortable' suggested to me that you felt the price was too high. also, it seemed as if you were implying that the price SHOULD be lower, and not just that you couldnt afford to pay it.

again, you are saying the price is unreasonable for 'just a board upgrade'. this means that you have a lack of faith in the team, either because you {like some other people..} think they are trying to make money by artificially raising the price, or that they are inept and are either assessing the price incorrectly or otherwise doin it wrong.

this is what i would hope would be explained away by a prominent page that explains the pricing in clear and easy to understand terms.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post: