View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
just look what jolla did. We might do sth similar. Nothing decided yet. I didn't mean preorder only pays a fraction back, I meant preorder and down payment of a maybe 20% of the anticipated end price - of course those 20% will go off from the amount you have to pay when we finally ship. I think those who support the project in early phase definitely should get a better deal than those who join late. I dunno if we will ship t-shirts, prolly not. But we might etch your name into the PCB when you're one of the early supporters. Or you may get a login to some sort of "livecam to the lab" on top of your Neo900 for your early support. Or you can order a case with true gold plating, for an early 500 bucks extra. Everything possible.

We've not even started yet to ponder the options to offer. Don't worry, we are not mad. :-)

jOERG

PS: on a sidenode, the numbers and values I added the disclaimer for are now somewhat confirmed by Nikolaus. So what I pulled outa my rear end wasn't completely off :-)

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2013-09-18 at 00:10.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: