View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
You know you can't win yust with marketing - you kinda have to write the software and build the hardware as well. :-)

So if we don't hear that much from them because they are hard at work - I don't have an issue with that.
You know, marketing guys usually not writing code and if they do Jolla has an even worse problem than I thought. You don't see a problem with a company containing only coders?

As important as the code is, they need a few more ingredients in a company to make to product successful.

"You know you can't win yust with marketing" - you are right about that, and noone is talking about JUST MARKETING, but just a little marketing...

Why not hijack some of the payback money from the successful ubuntu campaign if they don't reach 32 millions? Launch a 36 h campaign with paypal and they will get a few extra devices sold, got some media attention for free. just one example of what they can do easily with almost no manpower and almost no cost.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-08-11 at 10:00.