View Single Post
Posts: 3,139 | Thanked: 8,156 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ From my Gabriola Island hermitage, near the Edge of the World
I'm upset ......I did have my part in it.....and ...qwazix I apologize .. I wasn't intentionally set on trying to rile you up...with the "Jack" business... .....and no I wasn't ok.....I did take some of what you said personally .... as personally you did......hell....more........

.and ordinarily wouldn't quote and answer my own quote....I needed the night just to calm down and get some sleep....and this morning the imp. reason here is my apology to you qwazix

I am upset by the whole buffalo issue....it was enough just keeping my cool and try to help the guy....I have never ever felt like that...The more I helped the more I just wanted to light him on fire.
He isn't an excuse or a reason for my poor behavior ....but it got the ball rolling.
But that isn't an apology....
this is..... I am sorry for upsetting you Qwazix .

Bloody hell. Well. having said all that ...there is one last crappy post.... of me simply upset with another person....truly crappy behavior.....a useless post and if ever there was something to delete....it's a good thing to delete here I think.

.Next.. over the next bit ... fix the mess I made of my posts.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to endsormeans For This Useful Post: