View Single Post
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
As You said it, it reminded me nearly buying one of them year or so ago. I didn't pay for it right away, before I asked few Deadly (as it came up) questions. I was asking about IMEI number (after buying one, so I thought it was no problem for the seller to e-mail the number to me, just before packing), software ver. (country ver.), and few more. In response all I heard was - "the item is brand new with the sw. ver. of Your choice and charger of Your choice."

Then (still before paying for it, I choosed the last buyer and send him an mail with few questions about quality of device he brought couple weeks before. So he told me that the N900 was refurbished, that he got cheap charger, headphones, etc. But he didn't left neg feedback.

Just be realistic and think what pice of s#|t You will have for 90 or so? If it's stated NEW? The thing is, that few lads who think they are smarter then rest of the world, will buy that "chinese new" devices and won't say after "yup, that was big mistake". They rather choose to write all over net how good they are, how they can save few eur. That's the way it is.

Last edited by Garrett_PL; 2013-06-26 at 00:37. Reason: Cleanning up

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post: