View Single Post
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Good Luck mate.
Have to say though, just got me one for ~95€ in same condition
I picked one other those up as well because it was listed as being in my country and "NEW". It came in a non-N900 Nokia box, with cheap Chinese replica OEM accessories (those it had), with a generic manual, and without the OEM black plastic screen cover. When I looked through the phones menus it had several alarms already on it and nearly a dozen GPS devices linked to it in its memory. The clear plastic protective cover behind the screen was folded over as well. All indications point to the phone being used with, possibly, new plastics.

To top it all off, the phone was not even in my country, it was drop shipped from hong kong. I am still in a dispute with the fellow on eBay which I will likely have to escalate and get eBay involved with.

All of this was after dealing with another individual who claimed to have a "NEW Other" N900 (without box and most accessories). The pictures looked very good but upon receiving the phone it would not power on and had many, many micro-scratches on the screen; the pictures were too grainy to see those.

In short, I hope you have better luck than I have. Being discerning has not seemed to help me in my search.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to valleyw For This Useful Post: