View Single Post
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
-
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
clit mouse
..is the term whose German equivalent we use in German. :-D

- The qwerty should be the same build quality as N900, but more spacious, with 4 or 5 rows at least, and 4 cursor keys for *all* the languages.
- I don't think it's necessary to have the keybaord open while using the camera app. Do you know of any scenario using the cam on N900 where you need that?
- How many different localizations of the hw qwerty would be needed only in Europe? Are there any 2 European languages that have the same kb layout?
I wonder if that could be one huge barrier for Jolla, that may make them rethink twice doing their own qwerty half, because I imagine the many localizations would be a bigger cost factor in production and maybe also require a larger effort to integrate software-wise than having just a (crappy f***in'-stupid old) vkb.
Does anyone happen to know more about this?
- Be that as it may, Jolla are big giant a***oles if they don't make a proper qwerty and I'll never forgive them if they don't. Every single fan page out there is stuffed with requests and questions about hardware qwerty! I'm sure like 80% of people who already know about Jolla and are interested want a qwerty, and they just go like "yeah, whatevs". Company that listens my a*s.

Last edited by bennypr0fane; 2013-06-06 at 18:19.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post: