View Single Post
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
You are soooo wrong. iPHONE was way beyond modern. That is why NOKIA is till playing catch up after almost 6 years since iphone launched. Way beyond modern in the whole integration, ease of use, just beautiful product. Everyone today on the market IS iphone copycat!!
Repeating yourself wont make it right, there was a low profile cam in it - wifi not working properly - no MMS - it was a pretty expensive gameboy with mp3-player and phone functions with a modern design and marketing strategy when it first came out... iPhones were announced having first copy&paste on a phone - having first videoVOIP on a phone having first intuitive usage - real multitasking and so on... now think a second when did they announce what and who already got the feature they marketed with and sometimes even for years! I honestly don't know why apple didn't get one lawsuit after another because of these commercials (which can give pretty large fees over here), fear maybe? I am still waiting for someone showing me iOS's real multitasking^^ [/flame]

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post: