View Single Post
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Believe me, soon or later FB will jump on the train too, then Sfiet_Konstantin will be gettin' screwed like Tarek (tgalal). I really feel sorry for him that he's been betrayed like that :S

Even if it won't be deleted on the blackberry appworld, I'm still not a fan because of their action....

Edit: OpenWA is much better then the official WhatsApp. The official client has so many bugs and things that don't work properly.
Ofcourse, for Blackberry, It's all about the money...
I suppose that there are always considerations of risk and reward, but for Friends, the reward could be HUGE (3 ecosystems' #1 FB app would be a monster win) and the risk is IMO very SMALL, i.e. that FB would come in and demand that a 3rd party app be squeezed out. WhatsApp is very different from FB, I think.

Tgalal is a brilliant dev and we all know how much it sucks to be cheated. I hope he can get money through his OpenWA app one way or the other. He's shown what he can do.