View Single Post
Thanks, N9WB. Sounds like you did good with the phone, and of course people have all kinds of reasons for setting whatever asking price they choose, so no problem. What puzzled me more was why there were no takers immediately, since other 64GB N9's routinely trade in the $300-350 range on this board. I'm still a little puzzled by that, but more back and forth probably won't help, and I do notice that after I bumped the thread there were immediately several inquiries. So maybe your original post just didn't get noticed by enough people when it first went up.

You're probably right about the screen size. I find the N900 screen way too small and have figured on eventually getting a 5" or larger phone. I ordered my N9 sort of on impulse, without realizing prices had gotten so low, when Newegg suddenly offered them on sale. I figured they were discontinued about a year ago, so now old stock was being blown out that had previously been set aside for warranty replacements, or something like that.

I still haven't opened my N9 but am leaning towards doing so. I'm not exactly flush with cash (tax time etc.) but I'm not as strapped right now as I've sometimes been, so if the N9 turns out to have been an unwise purchase I'll be ok.

Last edited by phr; 2013-04-08 at 00:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to phr For This Useful Post: