View Single Post
Sorry, no longer available.

Up for sale is a Finnish 64GB Nokia N9 that I used for about a year after purchasing new (Amazon, $515). I mainly used it with a BT headset for calls and as a WiFi Hotspot at work.

I replaced it with a Lumia 900 and for the past month have just used it as an alarm clock to make sure that WP was not as buggy as my prior alarm clock phones (Android Sensation and Amaze which consistently crashed and did not go off in the a.m.)

If you're reading this you know that this is a competent phone, speaker phone is a little disappointing, but the WiFi Hotspot, call quality, bluetooth, Swype Interface, standby screen are all TOP NOTCH. 2G/3G reception on T-Mobile USA are outstanding (better than the Lumia 900, strangely).

This phone is VERY particular about chargers and cables. I think it's a Nokia thing since my N900 was also fussy about taking a charge; the N9 won't charge off my wife's Lumia 710 charger.

The phone has spent most of its life in the factory case with an XTREME GUARD skin, and still has a couple of dings, one on the bottom and one missing piece of plastic near the top by the headphone jack (see pictures). I didn't notice them until going to sell it.

There are some angel-hair scratches on the screen which are not visible in the photos and with the XTREME GUARD are invisible.

Included is:

- postage to the US*;

- 64GB N9, Black, in good physical condition (there are a few light scratches on the screen which are invisible unless you pull the skin off the phone);

- original box, manuals, charger and charging cable.

- I also have a purple TPU case and a car holder/charging station that are yours if you want them;

If I can find them, the USB door cover (where did I put it!??) and a white TPU case.

Inbox, email or post response below.

334 Feedback on ebay (don_craig)

$215....make it $200shipped .

* (if you want it shipped abroad you pay shipping/insurance and send the money through a money order or something - I don't want to deal with a PayPal chargeback from Somalia or Russia, too many horror stories)

Child and Lego not included.
Attached Images

Last edited by N9WB; 2015-04-15 at 10:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to N9WB For This Useful Post: